05/03/2009

M.D.C. : ELVIS IN THE RHINELAND LIVE LP 1988
( Political Hardcore / America )



01. Dead Cops
02. Greedy and Pathetic
03. The Big Picture
04. I Remember
05. Church and State
06. Kill the Light
07. Chicken Squawk
08. Multi-Death Corporation
09. Selfish Shit
10. Corporate Deathburger
11. My Family Is a Little Weird
12. No More Cops
13. Chock Full of Shit
14. Henry Kissmyassinger - Mao Tse Tung
15. Pay to Come Along
16. Dick for Brains
17. Violent Redneck
18. Fog Town
19. Kleptomaniac
20. American Achievements
21. John Wayne Was a Nazi
22. Dead Cops Rock
23. Born to Die
24. Secret to a Long Life


http://www.mediafire.com/?mmzt1zkyxdl

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Filos,
I don't know about you, but this recording has always been one of my favorites of theirs. You seem to have a lot of different variety, might I humbly request if you have anything by the band 'Squidfarm' they were a peacepunk band from the mid-late eighties...If I'm not mistaken...Cheers friend>>RG

Toxik Boys said...

This is one of my favourite bands...